Thermo Scientific 1-Step Ultra TMB-Blotting Solution is an enhanced single-component horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrate for Western blotting.
This precipitating, colorimetric Western blot substrate for HRP provides high sensitivity, increased signal-to-noise ratio and low background compared to many other chromogenic substrates. The blotting solution contains soluble TMB (3,3',5,5'-tetramethylbenzidine), which reacts very quickly with horseradish peroxidase enzyme to produce an insoluble dark blue precipitate that does not fade or flake. The substrate is compatible with both nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes. The blotting solution is supplied ready to use with no mixing required.
Features of 1-Step Ultra TMB-Blotting Solution:
• Fast—protein bands visible in less than one minute
• Fade-resistant—protein bands stable after membrane drying
• Sensitive—detection limit similar to Pierce ECL Western Blotting Substrate
• Chromogenic—no special equipment needed for visualization; produces dark blue bands
• Ready to use—no organic solvents are required to dissolve; no dilution necessary for use
• Chromogenic Western blot detection
• Nitrocellulose membrane blots
• PVDF membrane blots
|37574||Unit Size: 250 mL|