XBF40D -40°C Blast Freezers (Thermo Scientific™)
Rapidly freeze non-medical samples with the new Thermo Scientific™ XBF40D -40°C Blast Freezer—a breakthrough sample preparation device for use prior to cold storage. Your freezer is not a sample preparation device. Ultra-low and laboratory-grade freezers are designed to maintain samples at cold temperatures for long-term storage; they are not designed for and do not have the speed or refrigeration capacity to rapidly freeze plasma and other critical storage. Using the new XBF40 for rapid cooling reduces the stress on your sample storage freezer, and freezes your samples quickly and efficiently.
- Flexible Design: The XBF40D accommodates staggered loads and a variety of vessels such as carboys, bottles, racks with vials and more
- Accelerated air flow: A large, forced-air circulation freezes the product—fast!
- Self-contained refrigeration system: Unlike previous generation blast freezers, the XBF is a plug and play requiring no customized installation and no remote compressors
- Trusted: All XBF40D freezers are manufactured with pride with high-quality materials and high-performance technology
- Durable, cold-rolled steel exterior
- Outer door, multi-point gaskets, maximizing temperature and security
- Polystyrene insulated inner doors featuring rare-earth magnets
- High-performance, forced-air circulation
- Versatile cabinet interior with adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Standard access port
- Easy to use digital controller
- Easy to remove, washable filter
- Single Stage R404A air-cooled 2.5HP compressor
- Vacuum insulation panels and high density water-blown polyurethane foam
- Available in 60Hz regions only
- For general, non-plasma freezing
||Unit Size: -
Description: XBF40D -40°C general-purpose blast freezer
Capacity (English) Freezer: 14.8 cu. ft.
Electrical Requirements: 208 - 230 V 60 Hz